NAVY HEART ON MY SLEEVES


I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve today. It might not be a good look but i'm sure it'll help me and anyone who comes by. I want to believe I'm a confident person with a great self esteem but I won't lie and say I haven't compared myself to some people I've come across,I've seen online or heard about. There are times I've felt less than enough,maybe a flat tummy will sort it out,maybe a clear no acne face maybe hydrated hair that doesn't need constant moisturizing,maybe .. just maybe. Funny thing is the more i've hosted these pity parties the more of a loser i felt. I've uploaded photos and deleted them just because I think I don't look picture perfect. I've come up with great ideas but crushed them down myself because I think they're too big for me. I've watched others do what I've always wanted to do yet,sat at the terraces watching them do it. I've also discovered no-one really RSVPs to a pity party, unless they want to get gist for their friends. I've decided to write up pity party invites but squeeze them up and set them ablaze. I've decided to remind myself that I'm enough and doing my best. I've decided to continue doing my best and be the best version of myself. I've decided to remain grateful and manicure my grass. I've decided to dress up in this gorgeous navy blue number and pair it with my nude pumps. I'm enough 
                                                        Till next time...
                                                         *stay graceful*






4 comments

  1. We have all felt like that at some point. The greatest thing is you know you're enough and you know your worth.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, took the post to be a therapy session and I'm glad you understand what it's like. 😘😘 #weareenough

      Delete
  2. So what they say that at times God speaks to us through people is indeed actually true. Exactly what i needed this morning, a positive message and some positive attitude. To hell with pity parties and stay happy!�� And oh of course,you are looking fabulous hun ������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To hell with them!! We fix the crowns and keep going. Thanks baby..enjoy your day

      Delete

Do leave a comment