FLUENT

Just before writing this post,I was watching a YouTube video that was recorded at a creativity conference. Whenever I take blog photos,chances are I already have a blog title or what to write about the outfit and today's post is no different.

I love green,all shades of green really and when I put together this outfit featuring a dress from my little sister's closet,I automatically decided its the most fluent expression for my love for green.A bit of a mouthful there but I know you catch the drift.Back to the video,the speaker highlighted on a Bible verse, John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. She spoke on how to go with your gut,its the belly were rivers of living waters flow from.It's were creative,adventurous,wow-ideas etc flow from. I loved how she affirmed herself saying I don't compete with people because my river is always flowing so I'm busy catching up with new ideas it's bringing!How amazing is that for a brand new Monday morning motivation? 

Till next time..
*stay graceful*







6 comments

  1. I really love this, #motivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love.You can watch the seminar here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gomi8GIp5nA

      Delete
  2. Hello sis Grace. Hope you are keeping well. Keep up the spirit, the world is watching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there,I'm alright hope you are too. I will keep it up :)

      Delete
  3. If you would love agiculture and food security issues, I also run a blog at letsfarm.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the blog,I'll check it out

      Delete

Do leave a comment