THE HANDBAG STORY

Once upon a time, in a far far away and enchanted forest ,I picked a gorgeous structured DKNY handbag and lived happily ever after
OR
After the family reunion, I pocketed loads of stories,memories that need documentation and after asking my little sister for blog-title ideas, I've decided to write a tell-all haha. I had been away from home for three years and nothing made me happier than going to the airport to collect my little sister. The first thing that caught my eye when she arrived was her handbag beautiful face! I did compliment her handbag though, I mean who wouldn't. Fast forward a month later, she was packing for her travels and I want to believe,she felt it in her heart I deserved a structured bag or maybe I hinted that we could exchange with my grey one or it doesn't matter anymore.I'm sticking to my story. 


I have a pocket-full of stories.I first wore this outfit to a wedding,it's one of the romantic dresses I own.Thee big sister gave it to me and I couldn't wait to blog about it.I love the lace detail,it's long cuffed sleeves , the pleats and the semi-thin belt to cinch my waist. We(my sisters and I) have the same shoe size so yes,these pink babies were from her closet too. Where would you wear this outfit to?
           Till next time..
   *stay graceful*






1 comment

  1. i haven't worn a dress in close to 3 years but if i would wear that gorgeous dress, i guess it would be to a wedding too.its absolutely gorgeous and so are you Grace

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment