Pickedlooks..

Elegant princess tulle
It's very few times that while surfing the web you come across a fashion website that has elegant,chic,beautiful and affordable dresses that suit whatever your personal style is. I know you're looking for a website like the one I just described.Don't stress your pretty self, I discovered  Pickedlooks.com . They have a million and one gorgeous and timeless dresses. These dresses range from demure to extremely sexy and of course, you can always choose the in-between types.

With the wide range, I had to pick a few dresses that spoke to me through the screen as I scrolled through. These are my pickedlooks , for now and I tried by all means not to bombard you with green dresses because had I not been considerate, you'd be seeing the green pieces only.

I love me some statement pieces and if they are affordable,I love them even more!Visit the website for some  cheap ball dresses and cheap prom dresses and thank me later. You can also click on my picked dresses' name and you will find yourself in  elegance heaven. Of the gorgeous dresses I picked, which one is your favorite and what occasion would you wear it to?

Till next time in this fashion journey..
         *stay graceful*

V neck backless sequined dress

Trumpet mermaid green organza dress

Sweetheart sweep train lace chiffon dress

Off the shoulder burgundy sequined dress

A-line scoop neck ivory tulle

No comments

Do leave a comment