MINING-TOWN GIRL


When I went back home for holidays, I did not only eat my life away,met relatives and old friends,ate my life away and laughed so hard my tummy always hurt. I visited a new place that i only knew existed but had no clue concerning its location or weather. Kadoma was/is the town and boy is that small town blazing hot! Now that i'm back at school, I've been told how dark I've become and without thinking twice I blame Kadoma. 

She is a small but rich town, with red soils no wonder they put red polish on the floors.I had an ignorant thought..there ain't more minerals in Zimbabwe, i let the media fool me I guess. With the new acquired knowledge, I wore one of the richest colors, asked my little sister to be the photographer and posed! I kept looking on the ground in case a piece of gold lost from a mine near, lay by! What are some of the things that you later discovered were lies from the media ?

           
              Till next time..
               *stay graceful*







5 comments

  1. Love this blouse. Where is it from? Your outfit colors are so pretty.

    https://anaturellecraving.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love but it's safe to say it's no longer mine haha sibling- problems.I got it from a boutique at ioi boulevard

      Delete
  2. I had no idea Kadoma was a mining town, ya it is true the media does spin some lies imagine all the times that we heard Oprah was pregnant or something like that. I am loving your outfit and those heels are super cute! They give a sort of sixties vibe, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun,we should collaborate sometime. Also, it's now a matter of not being gullible because the media can have you fooled easily.

      Delete
  3. I would like that very much :-). My email address is thegudtrybe@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment