HOW TO STYLE A LONG SKIRT

Although I have several outfit posts featuring long skirts, I believe they are the hardest item to style. It gets more complicated when the skirt is not a neutral color and you have a white headscarf to finish the look! If you have long skirt problems, this right here is your remedy!I'm your fairy god stylist

I was in love with this gorgeous skirt because of the color,how it fits like a glove , how it has a mermaid look to it. I paired it with an off white blouse, a cape blazer and the only kitten heels in my closet. Since I don't own a white bag, I decided to hold onto my structured beige bag that I've owned for the past three years. You might be wondering why I said I WAS in love with the skirt, long story short,life happened.My little sister now owns it haha Tell me what you prefer,with the cape or without?

Till next time..

*Stay graceful*










No comments

Do leave a comment