Taking Stock Fourteen

I haven't been blogging much these past few weeks but after this post ,it's going to be business as 
usual.Let's take stock.Shall we?



Making :This stock taking a true and honest reflection of what the past 31 days were punctuated with.I'm basically putting all my cards on the table.you should see my face typing this  


Drinking :Detox water(lemon,mint&ginger)I just jumped on the mister's idea to be honest 

Reading :I read the tiniest book.It's tiny in size and has a few pages but if I start to talk about what I learnt from it,it will be a post on it's own.In-case you're wondering the title,it's The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success    

Wanting :My hair to be taken care of so that I reduce the handling else only two strands will be left on my scalp lol. Truth is,I am now tired of the handling I almost thought of cutting it.It's that serious.  

Looking:Forward to an important presentation these coming first few weeks of October.  

Wasting:Zero seconds over-thinking, instead I have been watching Merlin.It's a 2008 series  and interesting.

Wishing:It rains.It might now be a broken record but,Malaysian weather is too hot and there's nothing like getting used to the heat.  

Waiting:For my favorite series to come back from Summer break.I'm very invested yet three years ago I couldn't stand series, it's shocking  

Wondering:Why some days it takes more effort to be happy than other days.I know the secret to happiness is choosing to be happy but why then does 'choosing' get harder some days?   

Loving:These!

Hoping:To stick to my workout plan that I set for myself and perfecting my selfie-taking skill.Fingers crossed 


Needing:More movies like Ben Hur to be released.If you're looking for a movie to watch,look it up and thank me later. 

Smelling:Apple cider vinegar. A friend told me to try it out as a face toner so I recently started using it.I'll review my experience in the next stock take.  

Knowing:I said I was going to do a skipping challenge which I did but did not reach the end.I'm going to redo 

 Thinking:Of amazing ideas to blog about. I was also thinking of getting cool ideas from you guys.Put them in the comments section.   

Bookmarking:My twitter account.Follow me .^. 

Opening:My bible devotions application first thing when I wake up.I'm glad I downloaded the app because now I have 'handy' devotionals 

Giggling:Every time I watch lyric pranks on YouTube. I also find the spicy ramen challenge hilarious and I can't wait to try it out

Feeling:Excited and thrilled to see how life unfolds.I'm a huge uncertainty avoider but this time around,I'm going with the flow.    

Cooking:So,I tried mafatcook (sorry I don't know their english name but Nigerians call them puff puff and South Africans call them magwinya) It was a disaster.    

Playing:I re-downloaded Spotify so I've been discovering cool new songs.I can now listen to soft music without fast-forwarding!Does that mean I'm getting more patient?Yes?   

Enjoying:The little things like watching beautiful sunsets from the balcony,great food,surprises from the mister,great conversations with friends,the whatsapp group with my mum and sisters that I talked about last stock take.

Liking:A detoxifying clay masque I recently purchased. I like the fact that it has lots of great ingredients such as bentonite,kale,spirulina and parsely.It's like I'm putting vegetables on my face.  

Wearing:Lipstick more.Clap hands for me! 

(Un)Following:There's a snapchat account called zimconnect where different people host for 24hrs.Some are really interesting hence I follow them on their personal accounts only to unfollow a few days later when I discover they aren't that interesting after all ! 

Noticing:I'm keen on keeping myself occupied.Since i'm done with classes, being home isn't something I enjoy doing all the time.Cabin fever is real 

Feeling:Grateful,happy and optimistic about October!The optimistic and October is supposed to rhyme. Happy optimism month! 

*Stay graceful*