Taking Stock Thirteen


Making :A conscious decision to enjoy every moment of my life.Those lazy days,eventful days and everything in between. I want to make that 'life is what you make it' cliche,a rule to live by.   


Drinking :I have a friend who buys flavored tea and I on the other hand,collect it for my consumption. I've been drinking apple&green tea,the best combination I've tasted to date.  

Reading : The Tides of Memory by Sidney Sheldon.Check the other book on bookmark,yes I read two books in August.

Wanting :To try out gel nails.A couple of friends recommended that I do.I'm however concerned that they may break my long,beautiful, healthy nails.  

Looking:Forward to a skipping challenge that I'm starting today the 1st. I have been lazying around in terms of exercising. I'm sure a 31 day challenge will bring back my mojo.  
  

Wondering:Who came up with the "100 layers of something" trend on YouTube!I saw some very disturbing layers,a 100 layers of duck-tape on someone's face is one of them.  

Smelling:Nivea and green tea  

Knowing:Sometimes you have to clap back when people leave nasty comments about you online. I'm not sure about how far the clap back should get though. 
  
Bookmarking:The mastery of love by Don Ruiz.I'm recommending you to read it. 

 Opening:One tab at a time.I was getting used to open several tabs at once..facebook,pintrest,youtube,couchtuner,all at once.I choose not to be a tab hoarder!  

Giggling:I watched Confessions of a shopaholic and the main character was in so much debt yet she kept swiping her credit card. Funny part is,whenever she passed by a shop,the mannequins called her to come and buy until one day when she was 'delivered'.The same mannequins clapped for her.If this doesn't sound funny,look for the movie and watch it haha  

Feeling:Very hot.I can not begin to explain how Malaysia blows heat everyday. 

Cooking:I think I now have a secret recipe!After cooking the same thing twice and loving the experimental taste,this girl now has a signature recipe.^.    


Playing:All songs that I know the lyrics/ words to.I love sing-alongs  

Enjoying:Watching my niece grow!She's already two months and from the first day I saw her,I knew I had seen her before..in the mirror. Trust me she's my twin.  

Liking:I saw a quote that changed the way I look at some situations.It said'Not all doors closed are locked.Push!' Ain't it the most encouraging saying ever? 
  
Wearing:I'm sure my yellow wedges say a silent prayer that I don't pick them each time I open my wardrobe. I have worn the life out of those shoes.Sorry not sorry  

Following:A YouTuber called Lily Singh.She is a strong inspiration and it's amazing how she got out of depression and started living out loud.    

Noticing:Putting my phone on airplane mode just before I sleep is slowly becoming a routine that I look forward to. I'm always checking my phone and have been trying to reduce the time I do.I feel this new routine will soon become one of my good habits.  

Feeling:Excited to see what September has in store,happy new month. May God perfect all that concerns you!