EXPLORE WITH ME :1

Being the aspiring wanderlust that I am, when my friends Addie and Irene aka jimmy-choo came up with an idea for us to explore a city close by, saying no was not an option. The place is about two hours away from my town and those were the shortest two hours I've experienced to date, or I was just so excited. Getting there, we were in awe, clean streets, fresh air and a historic town that would leave us with loads of stories and inside jokes.^. After resting from the journey, we went sight-seeing till our feet hurt from walking. The good thing is us three are walkers, else one of us would have slowed us down. Grateful for you girls xx
I'm going to put  this adventure into a series since I have too many things in store! 




Here is a clip from our revolving tower experience: 



No comments

Do leave a comment