I got a Liebster Award nomination!


I woke up to an email from Jamie with the good news that I 

had been nominated for the Liebster award! What an honor. I'm

humbled to be handpicked by you Jamie,congrats on your own 

nomination. This award is a platform for new bloggers to 

connect,encourage and support each other.  


The Rules of the Liebster Award:



1. Thank the Blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site



2. Answer the 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you

3. Tell your readers 11 random facts about you

4. Nominate 11 Bloggers for the Liebster Awards

5. Ask your nominees to answer 11 of your own questions

This is a fun award so if you’re nominated, please don’t feel pressured to keep it going. 


Questions from Jamie

1. What is your favorite quote?

I love 2 Timothy 1 verse 7 and it says "For God did not give us the

 spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind" 

. 

2. What is your favorite book?
I read varieties so I don't have a favorite.



3. What time do you go to bed?
Mm,it depends. I sleep very late and it's not a good thing. I will blame it on my location.

4. If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you’d buy?
A round trip to all my dream destinations. I love travelling a lot so an air ticket will be my first priority followed by plenty other wants.

5. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A bank teller ,a teacher and a scientist. These were all my dream jobs because I loved how neat bank tellers looked whenever I went to the bank with my mum, a teacher or with my dad a soil scientist. 

6. What was your favorite class in high school?
English. My teacher was a no-nonsense lady but I liked how she taught and how stern she was. I went ahead and majored in English literature and that was one of the best decisions I ever made.

7. If you could time travel to any decade in the 20th century, what would it be?
The 1930's would be just fine. I would have been the first to fly a helicopter and also witness the air conditioner invention. How cool was that going to be!

8. What do you use to take pictures for your blog?

Nikon Coolpix P530


9. What do you want to learn more about when it comes to blogging or online business?

I want to know more about building a brand that I can make a good

 living out of. They secret recipe to a successful blog.



10. What are three of your future goals? 
To run a profitable and successful school
To be able to fly my family to spectacular destinations
To be constantly happy 



11. You are writing your memoir. Show us the first paragraph of your first chapter OR the last paragraph of the last chapter. 
I'm not writing any memoirs. I could have showed you my diary, but that could be an invasion of privacy right?

Eleven facts about me:
1. Green is my favorite color

2.I do not shower/bath while it's raining. If I had to go somewhere and haven't taken a bath, I postpone.

3. I am from an all girls family. Sisters are the best thing anyone can have

4. I love swimming and hockey

5. Travelling is my favorite thing to do because I get to discover new things,places and people.

6. I like anything that helps me to be a better person. I'm all about personal growth.

7. I decided to cut down on my love for  chocolate,ice cream and sweets and I've never looked back. I still appreciate boxes of chocolates and tubs of ice cream from friends :)

8. I broke my right arm when I was young.

9.  I'm not the cleanest individual but untidy, dirty areas put me in a bad mood!Yes it's true.

10. I started my blog out of curiosity

11.  I'm allergic to pollen. 

I'm nominating:
1. Chukwu Uju She is a inspiration and lifestyle blogger at Life's Treasury.

 2. Nyasha a natural hair and all things beauty blogger. Her blog 'A

 naturelle craving' is what you want to look up for hair 
and beauty tips.

3.Nina from NinaWrote is passionate about vintage and

 contemporary fashion.

4. Audry is an interesting blogger based in South Africa.

5. Samara she blogs at xoxosjc.com catchy name right?

6. Patrick from Patrick's Table Fare is a food blogger based in Portland.

7.Evelina is a lifestyle blogger and a lover of all things pretty.

8.Berniedette blogs all things fitness and lifestyle at Petite And 
Toned

9. Mandee is a photography blogger from Las Vegas

10. Taylor blogs at A Quirky Twist,from college life to fashion.

11.Valentine and Trizah  are gorgeous ladies who blog  personal

 style and positive body image.

Questions for my nominees:
1.Except work/school,what wakes you up in the morning?

2. What is your hidden talent?(sorry the secret is out)

3. What is your all time favorite movie?

4. Why did you start blogging?

5. Do you believe in soulmates?Why?

6. What is your dream vacation?

7. How would you describe yourself?

8. Who is your inspiration/role model?

9. List three of your  pet peeves.

10. How do you celebrate your birthday?

11. What advice would you give to your younger self?

No comments

Do leave a comment