Taking Stock Five


Making : It a habit to moisturize with coconut oil before i sleep every night

Drinking : Water,religiously.I have cut out juice from my diet for   a while now.

Reading : Let it go by T.D Jakes. It's more like my morning read 

Wanting : To be the best version of me as possible

Looking:  For ways to improve my life in all aspects. New year new me. Not really. Same me but the modified version

Wasting: No time in criticizing people or nose poking. These things can become a habit slowly,you know?

Wishing: Everyone a great 2016. I want us all to prosper and be happy                      

Waiting: For four pm to strike. Ask me why.

Wondering: If walking into spider webs has a special meaning or just a sign of  being clumsy! This girl has been trapped in many lately.

Loving: Watching Food Network. Believe it or not, it's this year that i started watching it and boy that channel is addictive. I get hungry each minute of starring on the screen though.

Hoping: I travel more this year. 

Marveling: At how i'm doing well with the Daniel fast. I think i will shed some light once the 21 days over. 

Needing: A pedicure! No joke. I am convinced my toe nails need a professional touch or maybe i just want the pedicure. A girl can just get pampered right? Right. 

Smelling: Dettol. There has been some cleaning going on so the clean smell is still lingering. 

Knowing: That God loves me and you equally.

Thinking: Positive thoughts. I can't believe I will soon be just two years away from hitting a quarter century. Do the math.

Bookmarking: 2Timothy 1 verse 7

Opening: Shower cream. It has goat milk and that excites me! Milky baths yay

Giggling: At what my little sister was saying concerning national identity cards and how she got hers. They grow so fast huh.

Feeling: Better after days of unforgiving myself for loosing my phone.

Cooking : Most vegetarian recipes i'm coming across. It's funny how i got so angry at my mother for cooking meatless dishes growing up. 

Playing: A playlist by Oluchi Okeke I love her voice and her choice of words/lyrics.

Enjoying: Discovering new music, series and tricks. You might want to look for the Haves and the Have-Nots if you aren't watching it already.

Liking: That i will soon be getting some Zim goodies soon. Fly time fly!

Wearing: A sporty outfit

Following: My favorite YouTubers and bloggers like never before.It's amazing how you can get attached to people you've never seen

Noticing: That i have managed to maintain my weight for sometime now. I'm still working on getting toned and all that goodness that comes with exercise.

Feeling:   Optimistic, grateful, blessed...


5 comments

  1. Oluchi Okeke๐Ÿ™Œ also like her. And im straling this please ๐Ÿ˜Š

    http://nyashanicole.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing and yes sure!Can't wait to read your stocks:)

      Delete
  2. Oluchi Okeke๐Ÿ™Œ also like her. And im straling this please ๐Ÿ˜Š

    http://nyashanicole.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am with you on drinking water and wearing sports luxe becasue it is on trend girl!!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. Athleisure all day every day:)

      Delete

Do leave a comment