MODESTLY CROPPED

Trends come and go and there are always the ones that stay for a while more than others. In my closet, the  peplum and crop fever still reigns and i find ways to incorporate them in my outfits. Although i love crop tops, i can not wear it with my abs out. Haha joke of the day..i don't have them yet but even if i had, i can not. My love for this garment made me to partner it with this white maxi, without revealing my tummy. 
I love the look and am still looking for other ways to wear my crop tops. Any suggestions?
Cheers..
Grace





2 comments

  1. Am not sure whether you do wear trousers but you can wear a high waist trouser with the crop top. I love the way you styled this crop top in a descent but edgy manner. I love your wedges too.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't,but that's okay.Thanks dearest!

      Delete

Do leave a comment