THE CHRISTMAS TAG


 Hey there! Season's Greetings. Once we start seeing Christmas decorations up in malls and stores, it's a clear sign the year is coming to an end and a new, beautiful, fruitful and blessed year awaits. I saw this tag and thought to do it too because i love Christmas. Who doesn't? 

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Frozen
Home Alone
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No. I will one day..there is no snow in Zimbabwe or Malaysia.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Umm for some time, i have been here. However, growing up we used to go to our rural home and spend it there. Those were the good times!
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bells! It's easy and meaningful.
5. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Fruit cake! Yum, my mum knows how to hook us up with a rich and delicious fruit cake. I can never get enough of them!
6. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Receiving shawty! I love giving too but there is something about that cute sweater in your closet, from a loved one.
7. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being home. The plenty food and the traditional family outing to a close park or if that Christmas my mum is super jolly, going to a game reserve.
8. What’s your favorite makeup look for the festive season?
Wrong person. However, i love me some lipstick
9.  Real tree or fake tree?
Real. They have  a minty smell which makes any room cosy!

Till next time and oh, I'm tagging everyone to do this Christmas Tag!
Cheers..

Grace

8 comments

  1. Nice tag. Home Alone is such a classic :D
    http://www.mimosasandme.com/2015/12/stocking-stuffers-for-rich-and-poor.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin, I can watch home alone all day everyday.

      Delete
  2. This is so so pretty! I love it - anything christmassy is loved! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Christmas is my favorite holiday!

      Delete
  3. I miss visiting my Grandma. What i miss most is when she shoUt at me and my cousins. Merry Xmas ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing how we tend to cherish the smallest things in life (the shouts)! Family over everything. Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  4. I miss going to my granny's and eating all the stuff my mum would never make at home and without restrictions. Aaaaarg sometimes it sucks to live away from home:(
    Merry Christmas dear
    http://nyashanicole.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too.The thought of being home during this time makes me nostalgic.

      Delete

Do leave a comment