WHITE LACE AND HEELS


I am clueless why I hated despised  lacey dresses growing up! My mum did not only dress us up (i have three beautiful sisters) the same, but she incorporated lace in almost all our outfits. If it was not a dress you had to be wearing colorful stockings with LACE! Stockings and shoes deserve a different post so I will rest my case.

Now that i'm older, i now appreciate many things my parents made me do or did for me and LACE is one of the things I now love. If only I had kept my childhood lacey dresses, my future kids would have gotten some vintage pieces, but oh well. (SIGH) What are some of the things you hated back then but you regret it now? Please share.
On this day, i paired my white lace with a blue tube skirt that i absolutely love. The heels finished up the look. I wore this to church but where else can I dress like this to? Help a sister out.








29 comments

  1. switch the heels for pumps and you can wear it to class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lace white top and how you paired it with two different shades of blue! very chic! keep it up girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace top is a show stopper, the skirt is out of this world and the heels are so edgy, the heel itself is to die for thus making the shoes look chic. I also love your handbag!
    fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of blues!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank girl! I'm beginning to think i should have called the post 'white lace and blues'

      Delete
  5. Fab look, love the bag and heels!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give my wisdom teeth for those heels heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa you cracking me up!! Thanks dear

      Delete
  7. Love your lace top. You look gorgeous.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want does heels,I might end up cutting d heel.sassy sis in law

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you making my head big o! Thank you love:)

      Delete
  9. I want does heels,I might end up cutting d heel.sassy sis in law

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look, Grace. Loving that skirt on you. happy Monday darling :D
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love anything lace and this white lace top is the perfect addition to this gorgeous look:-)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit. Those pumps are so pretty
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice colour of shoes..


    wwww.lifestreasury.com

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment