Taking Stock Three


Making : Great use of a free gym trial that i got. It doesn't happen                    every time.Does it?
Cooking :Ehmm, i have a recipe on my mind 

Drinking : You already know..ice lemon tea. I have started drinking water faithfully too.


Reading : What did you say?


Wanting : Abs

Looking: At a gorgeous face close to me. Again,i have been looking for ways to make myself better in every aspect of my dear lovely life.

Playing: Two Shona gospel songs. You should check them out because one of them has subtitles and the other one you can just sing along, if you're not Shona. (Ebenezer by Rev Chivaviro &Mhururu by Kuda Mutsvene

Wasting: No time left of 2015. This year has gone by so fast! Did   you achieve any of those 'New year's resolutions'? You still have time.


Wishing: All my favorite series can be on,all year long! 

Enjoying: Life. God is good and the only way i can show gratitude to Him is to responsibly enjoy what He blessed me with.

Waiting: If it was last week, i would say i'm waiting for a camera. I am not waiting for anything,this week

Liking: The fact that exams are close. It's odd,i know but i'm just    excited about being on holiday.

Wondering: How my mum stays so strong and positive


Loving: I already mentioned it somewhere up but it won't hurt if i   repeat. I'm loving the gym deal some good friends of mine hooked me up with. Much love!!!


Hoping: I wake up in the Maldives tomorrow.


Marveling: At my consistency...I sometimes give up on things but this blog right here, has found favor .


Needing: My mum,sisters and i in one room so that we can chat all night without encountering  wi-fi or network issues or time differences. 


Smelling: Watson's strawberry exfoliating body scrub. I think it's 
my new found obsession.Not really.
Wearing:Comfy clothes 
Following: I haven't been..except the coach leading Zumba and body pump.
Noticing: Life goes on,pretty fast actually. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Knowing: Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are back together! Whattt, i'm not a fan of either of them but i just heard and was shocked.


Thinking: Of some cool birthday gift ideas. All the D.I.Ys i'm seeing on Pintrest are almost impossible.

Feeling: Creative. 

Bookmarking: Christmas!All those lights and jingle bells.


Opening: A body wash soon. I think i'm becoming a body wash hoarder slowly. These are not drugs, therefore, ye shan't judge me.


Giggling: At an African movie called Open Marriage. Smh some of the story lines are too exaggerated. Oh boy!


Feeling:Excited about almost everything and grateful for having more than 2000 views here. I appreciate you lurkinnnng! 

2 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your taking stock........ wishing you the very awesome November!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment