NUETRALS

 I have discovered that outfit inspiration comes from some of the awkwardest parts of the world! You can get inspired online, on the bus, from a magazine, newspaper, birds, flowers or from people you meet on your way to/from the mall. For what i wore here, i saw a lady on Instagram(i live there lol). She had a royal blue dress and she put in a white crisp blouse, just like how i did with my beige, I sure had fun recreating her look and i'm happy with my result. Life is like that, be inspired BUT don't copy.








6 comments

  1. You look amazing from head to toes, I love the shoes the most.
    fashionstylemgoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you recreated this look you were inspired from with your own twist.
    http://doreensstylediary.com/

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment