Day-tripper

Among my other favorite, healthy things to do is travelling. It does not really matter how close or far my destination is, i just love the idea of exploring new places! I had never been to an art gallery and the last time i went to a museum was in my third or fourth grade, ages ago. 
Recently, my school arranged an educational trip to Bank Negara Malaysia & Art Gallery. Is it only me who didn't have the knowledge that a national bank can have a museum showcasing all things ancient and economic? Oh, with an art gallery full of paintings too?
Zim dollar
The tunnel below has real money in it! Is that not a temptation??

Mama i made it. Haha
My first ever epic bathroom and mirror selfie. Their washrooms were gorgeous! Till next time,
Cheers...

Grace

No comments

Do leave a comment