Taking Stock Two




Making : This post. It's called writting though

Cooking : Noodles two days in a roll. P.S not those boarding     

school noodles!

Drinking : Tea with lemon..Heavenly!


Reading : I plead guilty to not reading any book


Wanting : This flu to just go. So irritating


Looking: What am i supposed to write here? Looking with my eyes? If so, my laptop


Playing: No music


Wasting: Nothing


Wishing: The weather was not hazey early this week. I'm sick because of that!


Enjoying: Face-timing with my cute lil sisters


Waiting: To go for a wedding. This girl is super excited.


Liking: My midi rings


Wondering: Whats going through your mind. This stock is meh


Loving: The support i'm getting from people concerning this blog. I'm grateful!


Hoping: I get well soon. I'm not sick actually, just sneezing and keeping tissues close.


Marveling: At how the 'water only method' is working for me


Needing: Nothing in particular. A beach getaway. Absolutely


Smelling: Olive Cream Bath by Watsons. It is the bomb.com but i think they should have named it Olive Bath Cream instead


Wearing: My favorite blue top and high waisted skirt


Following: I haven't been


Noticing: My nails are not splitting anymore! Long nails, hey boo


Knowing: My cuties are doing well at their new school and my mum is equally fine


Thinking: Of my mum. I miss her..called her. Yayy


Feeling: Great


Bookmarking: This post. I don't ever want to be a victim of flue again. 


Opening: Coconut oil on Saturday #washday


Giggling: Yes i are


Feeling: Happy. The weekend is upon us!

1 comment

  1. Officially my idol from now on....
    Maaan you're so cool...

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment