PINK...on a Tuesday




I'm a girly-girl but ironically, I am not a fan of pink. I happened to come across this piece  and i automatically saw myself in it and new i would rock the pink out of it lol. Here, I put it together with pink peeptoe heels, my white headscarf, and a pink clutch like bag. 

In other news: 
Can you believe that we are already in September! The year goes by so fassst. Happy new month, may it bring you new blessings and opportunities

Cheers...Grace




I was trying a pose my friend told me to do on the next one. Results show that i'm not that flexible lol





7 comments

  1. loving the turban! Lol. I also happen to be a lover of pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm learning to incorporate other colors in my wadrope xx

      Delete
  2. Ofcourse that touch of green.. smh..
    looking fab..

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment