Oldie, but a goldie still!

Hey there, happy hump-day! Today i thought of sharing this simple but chic look that I styled recently. I love the top/blouse, because first: it's green, second:my mum helped me pick it and lastly because it's been my possession for the past two and a half years! Yes, that long. I was also attracted to it by the detailing, that zip and the tying- situation going on, on  the sides. What are some of the oldest things in your closet that still give you life when you put them on? Keep them closest!

On this day, i paired my goldie with a blue midi skirt, that i absolutely love, some cute green sandals that i got on my birthday (thank God for  birthdays, they upgrade closets)  and a lovely structured bag from a friend. You guessed that right, ON MY BIRTHDAY. Till next time

Cheers...Grace.





3 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I like how you paired up everything and the mix of colors :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your outfit especially that skirt . You look great.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment