Friday 'Greens'


If you know me well,you already know that Green, Friday and me are inseparable! Maxi dresses are also my middle name,pretty much. They are just so easy to wear and style. They are among those pieces you can wear  going anywhere..to work, with a blazer and heels, for a date with the girls, running errands and many other places. What are the pieces you find versatile? Share with me

Concerning green, it's because green is so calm, so collected and easy to wear. I feel this color just depicts character and i don't wanna brag but i know it looks good on me! #vanitymode 
On the other hand, who doesn't love Fridays?? Below is Friday, Green and Me. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.
NB: Pictures are a bit blurry, please tap on them 

Cheers...Grace






2 comments

Do leave a comment