Taking Stock  One

I have been following This is Ess for quite some time now and i must say, she has been a push factor for me to start my blog, tell her if you know her! I saw this TakingStock and since i did not have a blog then, i copied everything and took stock in my diary, that simple right? Wrong! It did not come out as nice. I have therefore, transferred the contents here and will continue Taking Stock 
      Cheers...Grace


Making : Time for my blog. I am lovin' it

Cooking : Umm, I haven't cooked in a while, blame it on moving to a new house. Excuse: i'm still settling in


Drinking : Ice lemon tea, it's my favorite


Reading : I haven't been reading but i will download a new book soon


Wanting : To remove my gel extensions, i've enjoyed them ENOUGH


Looking: At a phone ringing, don't judge..it's not mine


Playing: A beautiful shona gospel song i 'discovered' days ago


Wasting: Nothing really


Wishing: I can always be on a one week break from school. haha dream on Grace


Enjoying: Life, one blessing at a time


Waiting: For an important email


Liking: My new lipstick that i feel it's what i have been looking for ! where have you been?


Wondering: When exactly Wendy Williams Show, Power, Grey's Anatomy and Game of Thrones will be back. I miss these


Loving: Being home this week


Hoping: I finish my assignments lol


Marveling: At the commitment i have for this space


Needing: Another leave-in conditioner, mine is about to finish and i have not seen them in shops yet


Smelling: My Bath and Body Works body spray, its velvet sugar!


Wearing: A yellow tee, my midi ring and watch


Following: A number of blogs


Noticing: That my hair is growing well


Knowing: That God loves me and you and He is faithful


Thinking: Happy thoughts


Feeling: Myself hehe


Bookmarking: I don't have anything yet, lack of reading I guess


Opening: Nothing, today


Giggling: At what i just heard, someone is planning a white lie


FeelingGrateful but hott! Wish it could rain

1 comment

  1. #wearing left a little too much room for imagination...lol

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment