Dare to begin

This is the first and it's obviously not going to be the last post because believe you me, I've fallen in love with this space. I don't know why it took me so long to start but thank heavens i finally did.
So this was yesterday when I came up with this outfit for church. I loved the neutral colors and little did i know that different clothing pieces and accessories would come out nicely! Now I know and I can't wait to style these pieces differently. Me being a photo-junkie, i took a lot of pictures and my friends Addie and Irene feature in some of them.
Cheers...Grace

15 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Welldone
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welldone i always knew you had that hidden talent screaming let me out. .wish you success beyond just this blog. ..looking forward to your updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welldone i always knew you had that hidden talent screaming let me out. .wish you success beyond just this blog. ..looking forward to your updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how sweet can it be! Thanks, I'm humbled and do come back. 😘

      Delete
  5. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Maintain that focus Grace, and never look back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a very good initiative Grace, follow your heart and live your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace, we look forward to you putting the AAC dress code on the map. Because you dared to begin. The sky is the limit, for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make me want to start mine own blog. Albeit for a different and more impersonal agenda.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment